Saturday 13 August 2011

Yard work, washing bikes.

Today was a productive day we got the lawns mowed, laundry done, bikes washed and pool worked on.  But first Khloe came by to visit again on friday.  Dana was asleep when she came but as soon as we said Khloe was here she sat up and said Khloe?  Too funny.

Here they are downstairs hanging out, Rebecca had a sleep over so Khloe jumped right in the middle of them.  Then they came up for some breakfast/lunch they wanted french toast then they headed upstairs to Dana's room.
The three of them got along great and we heard lots of giggling coming from upstairs.  I was happy for Dana, it was so good to hear her laughing with some girls.

At one point during the day I was looking and looking for Gabby and could not find her so I asked Paul and the kids nobody had seen her so Paul and I were looking then all of sudden Paul says I found her.  She was asleep in her kennel, the place were she should be sleeping and yet I never looked there.



Paul got the lawn mowed as I was cleaning up the yard (toys, dog poop etc.) I wanted to get the pump turned on for the pool and it would not go on.  So my handy hubby took the pump apart jiggled some wires and walla pump is working again.  It is so nice to have a handy hubby.  Also this morning when he took the dogs out he started doing the dishes so when I came down he had them half done, that was such a nice surprise.




One of the holes that we had patched was starting to come off so Paul and I fixed it and I told Dexter because he never mowed the lawn (his job) he was going to have to pump up the air tube that goes around the pool.



I thought I would video Dex as proof that he actually did something productive today.  Way to go Dex so proud of you.  :-)

Dana and Nick decided that their bikes needed a bath so they got out the bikes and hose and washed their bikes.  Gabby loves to play in water, Sasha does not.



Here are a couple of video's of the kids washing there bikes.

The next one look and see what shoes Nick is wearing, yep Nick is wearing my flip flops, I told him NOT to wear his shoes so he grabs mine, silly kid.  Too bad they were not pink or flowered or something.




When Paul took Dex went to work Paul went to work too, he wanted to work on his cabinet and get some work done on it.  It is doing to be awesome when it is finished.  Paul is working on the drawers now, he was sanding them down.

Nick and I played a game of chess, and Nick won I have never been good at chess, but I think some of the moves were not right.  Then we played checkers and Nick was surprised when I beat him.

Rebecca called and Dana thought it was to play so she got on her bike to go meet her but ended up going all the way to her house and then finding out that she couldn't play.  Dana was not impressed at all but at least she got to go for a bike ride.










No comments:

Post a Comment