Thursday 25 August 2011

Words to Live by Book finished

This morning when Paul left for work and the house was quiet I finished up my book.  I only had 3 pages left to do.  I even up loaded them to the big picture blog to be entered in a draw.  I loved the concept of the word a day so I put in some extra pages for myself to add.



There is my book.  I even got it all up loaded today, and I didn't even have to call Jodi all stressed out because I didn't know how to do it.  It was pretty simple.  I only had until Aug 26th to have it done to be entered in the draw.  Now I get to start on my next project, card kit for a special someones birthday. 

Nick has been so good this summer about mowing the lawn.  He will even mow it when he has a friend over and he thinks it needs to be done.  He does a very good job and makes sure he gets every blade of grass.





Now I am off to hopefully with Dana's help get her room back to normal.  Why must kids empty every container and drawer?   Her room was not bad at all she had all her stuffed animals out and her little pet shop toys and some clothes but her room was not enter and die.  But then her and Rebecca decided that everything had to come out of her closet and every drawer and container emptied on the floor.  What a mess. (I asked Rebecca if this is what she does in her room and she said yes I throw everything out of my closet then clean, oh my what a way to do it.)

 I am sad to report that I am finished cleaning for today.  I did not dare kneel down in fear of wreaking/hurting my knee even more so I was bending over the whole time.  I am proud of Dana though she has been working hard.  I asked her if she wanted to take a break (we had been working in her room for an hour or so) and she said no, I had to go let the dogs out and when I came back upstairs to her room she had her music turned on.  (Savage Garden) I was about to say hey isn't your music a bit loud?  When I remembered a sign I had made for my room "If it's to loud you are too old (by Kiss) so I shut my mouth and started singing with her.   I am not old, so NO the music is NOT too loud. (Ha Ha) Funny how things change.  So tomorrow I will have pictures of the before (yes I had to take a picture) and yes the clean room.  YIPPEE







1 comment:

  1. I just watched the video of Nick and for some reason it skips. Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete