Tuesday 16 August 2011

Old stuff

Today after Nick and I had breakfast we headed to Crappy tire to get some pool mini pucks and wondered around then we came home and I remembered that I had video's on the camera so I up loaded them.  Paul and I need some practice it seems but there are some that are keepers.

The first one is of Nick and Brody in the snow playing.  OH the snow and what fun they were having.  I think this was one of the days that school got cancelled. 




The next one is during winter hockey the opposing team shoots on Nick twice then our team gets the puck goes down to the other end and Nick's friend Hunter scores a goal.




The next one is the last performance that OHS Glee club did, Dex is in the back along with his friend Kyle.  It is about 5 min long.  Dex had fun with the Glee club, a pretty nice group of kids having fun together.




I thought that these would be fun to watch but to up load a 6 minute video has taken over 1 hour.  I did not think that it should take that long.   Now it has been 2 hours of up loading and it is still not done.  So I think I am going to cancel it, I need to go to bed and I have a busy day tomorrow.  I will have to think of something else for the video.  I had a couple of ones to put on the Glee club did such a good job and Dana and I had a really good time at the show.  I hope that Dex joins up again this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment