Thursday 18 August 2011

Last soccer game, clothes on the line Dex style

Last night was Nick's last soccer game.  It was really nice out and no humidity which was awesome.  Nick loves to be playing any sport and he has such a talent for playing them.  His team was missing a couple of players but they still won the game.  Nick scored 3 times.



The next pic is Nick kicking the ball in and ........ scoring a goal.  It was a sweet kick and I um missed videoing it because I was talking to my new bud Zack who is 4 in real life but on his soccer jersey he is 2.  He was a funny little kid.








You may have noticed that Nicholas fingers are covered in the above picture, all I am going to say about it is that I am so grateful that I can call Arlene and she will talk me through any medical crisis that I may be going through at that time, and hopefully Nick has learned a lesson.


The other day when it was raining Nick and I played chess and checkers, then Dana decided that she wanted to learn so I played a game with her and then yesterday Nick and Dana played.  It is cute to see them play.


Yesterday I asked Dex if he wanted to come with me when Gabby got her shots or did he want to hang the clothes on the line?  He said he would hang the clothes on the line so when Paul and I got home he had indeed got the clothes on the line and those clothes were NOT going to fall off.  I laughed and laughed what a kid.  The clothes were hung up and Dex work clothes were dry by the time he had to go to work, that is all that is important I guess.





Gabby loves to sit on your shoulders and lick and nibble on your ear.  It tickles so much and her tongue is so little that she can stick it in your ear.















No comments:

Post a Comment