Friday 26 August 2011

All done YIPPEE!!

Yesterday evening when I went to log on to my gmail to post on my blog I had a new word for the day.  What? I thought the book was finished, so I had two new words to do.  So this morning when Paul got up and everybody else was still sleeping I got to work to finish my book.


I had fun doing the little book.  I had to think outside of my box doing 6x6 size was a bit hard for me because I usually do 12x12.  It was fun and got me thinking of doing other mini books.

Finally Dana's room is finished and if she ever has a friend over again who dumps out all the toys in all the bins and takes her clothes out of her closet that "friend" will be cleaning up the mess that she made NOT me.  Dana did work in her room to clean too, but there was so much and very over whelming, I had to leave the room a few times just to stay focused and not give up.  Last night she must have been doing stuff in there because there was some things moved and a bit more of a mess.

Dana's room was a LITTLE messy, she had her stuffed animals out all over the room and some books, a few clothes and a few other odds and ends but by NO means was it like the photo.  I could have easily had it cleaned in an hour or so but after Rebecca decided that dumping everything out was fun it was this huge mess.  I am really shocked that Dana didn't say anything or let her keep doing it.  Prepare yourself for a complete disaster.  I could not even get in the doorway.



I was NOT impressed with the mess that was made at all and told them to clean it up.  Well that only lasted for about an hour then they were finished.  I got two big garbage bags full of stuffed animals and took them downstairs. (if only I could get RID of them forever but Dana would have a fit she loves her stuffies, last week she got her stuffies that had holes and sewed up the holes) I got one full bag of garbage thank goodness it was garbage day this morning so it is gone and she can't go through it.  I told her when I was throwing stuff in there that we would go through it later, and a couple of times she was starting to look in it but I said don't worry we will look later. I just hope she does not remember about it because then I will be in trouble.

So after two days of cleaning some by Dana, most by me I am SO HAPPY that her room is clean again.  And I told her if she ever makes that kind of a mess again I am throwing it all away and she will never ever see any of it again.  Poor girl looked like she was going to cry.  What do you mean throw my stuff away?  She said yes Mom I don't like it a mess either.  Good girl.

Now this is what my scrap room looks like after I am done with a project.  Not nearly as bad as Dana's room.  And it only took me 15 minutes to clean it all up.






No comments:

Post a Comment