Tuesday 9 August 2011

favorite photo

I got this photo and LOVE it.  Jodi sent it to me in an email, she must have known I was thinking of home and miss seeing this view.  I love looking out and seeing the rolling hills, fields of grass, clouds and of course the mountains, my favorite is Old Chief.   It made my day seeing this.  I wish I could blow it up wall size.  Oh well someday I will be back and get to see this view everyday, until then I have pictures.



Paul has been working on this huge cabinet at work and he took his camera and got some pictures. 




It is pretty big and is going to have lots of cupboards and drawers.  It is looking really good and if he would be able to work on it instead of keep getting interrupted he would be almost done by now.  The other day he had to follow a HLVW from his building to another one so he took a picture, I guess I am rubbing off on him.



The other day I made these two cards but they didn't turn out what I had envisioned in my mind.  I wanted them to look like quilts.  I need to do some more experimenting to get it right. 



Rebecca is over hanging out and her and Dana want to go back to the wharf again, Paul left to get Brody and Nick so I will wait to see if they want to come too.  I really don't want to go either but oh well the kids have fun.

Yesterday when I was taking pictures of the workers doing the driveway Sasha and Gabby would come sit on the step and watch too.  Sasha would stick her head out the window too.



Nick had a soccer game last night and they had practice first and Paul and I were sitting on the benches then it started to rain so we pulled the van around and sat in the van  watch.  Did you know that grass is to drive on?  It is true grass is to drive on just like the roads are.  It spit off and on and then it down poured Nicks team just kept on playing but the four other teams who are a year younger all took off to their vehicles and two teams just left.  When Nick was done playing he laughed about the wimpy little kids who are afraid of the rain.  Nick was goalie for the first half, made some awesome saves then he was player and scored two goals.  He sure does run fast and was all over the field.  I did get one picture but will try to get more on a better night when it is not raining.

Dex and Dana stayed home, I was hoping that they would do something together but Dex had a nap instead.  That boy needs to go to bed at a decent time.


Brody, Nick and Hunter all played together last year for hockey and Nick likes to get together to play, they play hockey of course and basketball too.  They have fun together and like the same things and are all active boys who always like to be doing something.  When they all got together last time they got the neighbour kids and played a big game of hockey in the street.  They all get along great and with the younger siblings. 


Well the boys are back and want to go to the wharf, yeah the girls are going to be so excited.







No comments:

Post a Comment