Wednesday 24 August 2011

New Project

I am so excited to have a new scrap booking project to do.  The other night when I was on Stacy Julian's blog she had a Big Idea Festival project.  Make a 6x6 book and scrap a word a day that each teacher would pick.  I thought cool I can do that, deciding what paper to use would be the hard part.   I was more worried about having the right pictures then other stuff.   So I went up to my scrap room and started to plan.


I cut a box down to 6x6, and used my modge podge to glue my paper down, let it dry, and then sanded down the edges.  Made my book cover and put it together.



I am not finished the book yet but did get a few pages done in between kids, dogs, cleaning etc.  I wanted it to be simple and focus on the words not embellishments.



Some of the words I used two pages for them, more/bigger pictures or for more journaling. 







So that is my little words to live by book so far.  I have a couple of words left to do then I am finished.  It has been a very fun little project to do.  A great way to use up left over pattern paper.   






No comments:

Post a Comment