Friday 2 September 2011

Busy days, driveway finished

The last couple of days have been organizing and getting ready for school.  Fun for me but not so much for the kids.  When the power was out we saw this shirt at bootlegger and thought it was perfect for Dexter.
For some reason Dexter has not learned to spell words.  He can spell but sometimes the easiest word is spelled wrong.  When he leaves us notes sometimes it takes a bit to understand what it is he is saying.  Sad very sad.

There is a new pet store that opened up in the mall, they do not sell pets just supplies for your pets.  The store had door crashers, one of them were kennel beds.  I have wanted to get one for Sasha and Gabby but they are just too expensive but when we went in I saw that Gabby's was $14.99 and Sasha's was $29.99 what an awesome deal, to get one for Sasha it would have been $89.99 just too much money to spend but $30 what a deal. 

Even Dana had to try out Sasha's new bed.


With his hard earned money Dexter bought himself a phone and has had fun texting with it. 

This morning at the end of the road I saw the paver so Nick and moved his hockey net so we were all ready.  Dragon Lady didn't move her vehicle so they skipped over her driveway and did mine instead.  Ha Ha  They got the paver all ready put a bit out then they sat for 20 minutes then they did the driveway.  It will be so nice to have it done. 











1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! That shirt is awesome! And the driveway looks great. By the way I love the haircuts, and I wish I could have Nick come and clean at my house! He likes to do all the jobs I hate!

    ReplyDelete