Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday

The slave driver was at it again.  There was no rest for the people who live here, after breakfast it was time to work.  I had made a list of everything I wanted done today, Air conditioner taken out, fans down stairs, laundry, table cleaned off, coffee table cleaned off, sweep, mop, vacuum, bathroom, pool tarp put away, mow the lawn.  Not too bad of a list would have taken me all day if I did it myself.  I find if I do not make a list and tell the others who live here that make the messes what needs to be done they will sit on their behinds while I clean and clean.

So after breakfast Paul, Dex and I took out the air conditioner, the boys mostly did it while I kept Gabby from taking off with the screws, screw drivers and so forth.  I did watch though in case some year Dex and I have to do it by ourselves because Paul is gone and I want it out.






Paul and I went out and folded up the pool tarp, Dex went up and cleaned the bathroom, Dana was in her room cleaning (?) and Nick was off bike riding with Ian because he had swept and mopped during the week.  Then Dex mowed the back lawn, front lawn is Nick's job.

Then Dex, Dana and I took the recycling down to the blue bins and Dex wanted to look at a couple of things in the mall so Dana went to Ardene's.  She loves to wander around in that store, she does not buy stuff all the time she just likes to look.  Then Dex came in after finding what he was looking for and told Dana she could something he would buy it for her.  So then the search was on, she could not decide.  We were there for ever.  She found a LOL necklace and a best friend necklace with a horse on it.  So cute.

We came home and I thought for sure Paul would be asleep on the sofa but when we walked in I could tell that he had vacuumed, swept and moped.  He even got the clothes off the line and put the new wash out.  Wow he was a very busy boy.  We were gone just over an hour and he got so much done, I was so happy.  So we had some lunch/supper because it was 3:30pm and I then got the laundry folded and put away and when I came down stairs this is what I saw.  My Hun Bun out for a nap.  So cute.   And now I am going to be dead because I am putting this pic on my blog.  Ha Ha



This is Dana and Rebecca with there necklaces on.  Dana's shirt says " you wont bring me down."





That has been our Saturday, I have clothes on the line that are almost dry and a few little things left to do.  It has been a very productive day.  Thanks Hun Bun for all of your help, and Dex too.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Love the pic of Paul sleeping! I'm glad you got so much help and that he earned his nap! :) Isn't it great when everyone pulls together!

    ReplyDelete