Thursday 8 September 2011

parking on driveway, school, Gabby

Today is water plant day, so while my plants sit in water I am going to blog.

After 4 1/2 days Paul said it was time to use our driveway, enough of parking on the grass.  Around here the roads are not wide enough to park on so people park/drive on the grass all the time and all over the place.  An open field will have vehicle tracks on them, the soccer field always has cars driving on it and parked.  There is no parking lot so the grass is what is used.  Grass is ment to be driven on here, which drives me nuts because I hate it when people drive or park on my grass.

When I moved the desks around Mittens had to check things out, I thought for sure she would tip the plants over but she didn't.  She loves to sit by the plants and eat the leaves.  The poor spider plants are her favorite.




I took this picture of Dana and Rebecca after school was out on the first day, they both had a good day but where sad that they were not in the same class again this year.



When I am in my scrapbook room creating Sasha and Gabby are usually up there with me and if they are not playing this is what they are doing.  All curled up together sleeping they are often like this.



Last night I took this video of what Gabby loves to do when you are sitting on the sofa.  She is a funny little thing.

I am hoping that the kids have a good day today.  Dana forgot her homework at school, and Nick said he hates his teacher and can only speak french and he does not know what she wants him to say.  Wonderful we are off to a great start.  So I need to call the school and figure out what is really going on.  If Nick would just change is attitude towards learning french he would do good at it.  He did great before.  Called the school and someone will call me back.  Oh what a fun year I thought it would be hard with Dana doing intensive french but she did awesome, Nick on the other hand is going to be a challenge.  Well he will either do the best he can or good bye hockey.  Simple as that.




No comments:

Post a Comment