Friday 29 July 2011

Good day and track and field pics

While I was getting supper I had a whole bunch of things going on in my head that I wanted to write about and now as I find a few minutes (Dex is finished work at 8:00pm) to write my mind is blank.   (I started this at 7:30pm and now it is 11:12pm) (no I have not been sitting here this whole time just to clearify)

While I was watering my flowers outside I noticed that this one finally had little flowers on it, so cute.


I also need to get to the dollar store and pick up some more small pots.  I have 3 cups full of little baby spider plants that are ready to be planted, a few weeks ago Dana picked off all the baby's and I am sure there are 20 little ones.  I like the spider plants they are good for the air so every room in the house will have some.  It will be a fun day playing in the dirt.

A couple of months ago my Mom sent me some pictures that she had already printed off so I am scrap booking them.  I had this page that I made a while ago but didn't really have any pictures that went with it but when I saw these pictures of my brothers kids I thought they would be perfect.  My Dad is playing with Jackson and Natalie and they are having fun.



 I think there was only a week or so left of school Nick got to go to track and field he got to do 12 different activities and he was excited that his friend Brody was there who goes to a different school.




Here is Nick and Brody



It was a super fun day and hot out.  Nick did awesome for track and field. 


Today I was working on a scrapbook page that I was making a mini fold out book but could not figure out a good way to close it so on my way to pick up Dex as I was driving 30mph it came to me how I could close it.  Oh how I love when I am stuck on something the answer will come while I am doing something else unrelated to scrap booking.  I am excited to finish the page now for I have been "stuck" on that part for a few days now.  So I will post the finished pages in a day or two.

Also I added up my scrapbook pages that I have completed, now I do not have the total amount of every single page I have done because I have made a missionary scrapbook for my brother, a wedding album for my brother, scrapbook for my Mother In Law,  mini scrapbooks for nieces and nephews, paper bag scrapbooks for Grandma, Mom and Sister, plus when my sister and I meet up in Toronto to see Tina Turner (so awesome) and Niagara Falls I made a scrapbook for her, so the pages that I have done and are here at home the grand total is:  1311 pages.  When I was getting my paper I forgot 3 scrap books and between the three there was 94 pages.  Wow 1311 pages that is a lot.    There are 12x12, 8 1/2 x 11, 9x9 pages, the majority is the 8 1/2 x 11 but I have 402 12 x 12 pages done.  I have a bunch of pages that are on the go also, paper is picked, accents and pictures I just have to sit down and put them together, those I did not count.

I thought about adding up my cards also but that is just too much, I have given too many away but I will say that I have made hundreds of cards and will probably make hundreds more.  Cards are super fun to make.  This is my latest creation, I love the flower die it is from Sizzix.


No comments:

Post a Comment