Monday 4 July 2011

Summer is here

It really does not seem like summer until the pool is up and the gazebo is up.  On Saturday we put the pool up and while it was filling with water we put up the gazebo.  I love having it up for when the kids are outside for more shade.  And I love it when I am out there watching them in the pool.  Shade is good.

These two pictures are from different angles.  Our back yard, it is great better than most back yards around here so I am grateful for that.  Some yards are a hill and there is no way to put a pool or trampoline.  We have room for a tramp and pool and room to run around too.  And I love my fence even though it is three different styles I love that we have a fence.  That way it keeps other kids, dogs etc out and keeps mine in.  (well dogs more than kids)


This is little Gabby she is chewing (or gumming) on a treat, she does not have all of her teeth yet just her back ones so far.  Although since this picture was taken just a few days ago her front teeth are just coming in now.  Gabby is now 8 weeks old and we have had her now for 3 weeks already.

Sasha loves to sit on the picnic table ever since she could jump up she would sit up there, makes her taller so she can look over the fence and see the world around her I guess.  Gabby was not too sure about it though.


When Paul and I were putting up the pool (Dex at the time was going through a personal time his girlfriend was leaving the next day and he wanted to be left alone -- no pool for him he didn't help) and while it was filling I was getting the noodles and such dug out and one second Paul was there and the next he was gone.  Oh I had gone in for my camera when I came out he was gone so I went to the front and found him and Nick playing or tossing the football around.




It is good to see the boys out playing together.  Nick loves it when Paul (or I) play sports with him.  He is my kid that has to be doing something, loves playing sports and having or being with friends.  I took him and his friend Brody over to the skate park and found out that they were having a skate camp for a week. Bonus thing it is only $25.  Oh happy day for a whole week from 1:30 to 4:30pm I will not hear "Mom I am bored" Oh how I hate to hear those words.  I am bored.


This is Brody, Nick's best buddy, they played hockey together and played basketball against each other at school.  This was taken at the track and field day.  Nick was super excited when he found out that Brody's school was going to be there too.  Nick and Brody are a lot alike, they both love hockey and playing with friends and love playing sports.  Brody is at the skate camp too.  It is going to be a great week.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment