Tuesday 28 June 2011

summer holidays begin

Summer holidays are here what fun.  Sunday night I was asking them what they wanted in there lunches for school and for a minute or two they were thinking about school.  Then the kids were there is no school.  All day long Friday I had the song "school's out for summer" by Alice Cooper so I had to play it.

Yesterday Nick, Dana and the neighbour kids had a baseball game going on by the acorn tree it was fun to watch them play.  There was about 8 kids playing.  Then of course they wanted freezes.  They played again today, I hope they play all summer long.  Even Dana was playing.

I got my plants moved around for the summer which is always fun to figure out where is the best place for them to go.  Dana had 22 spider plants and she/I gave 16 to Shirley and the rest I put together in a bigger planter.  But Dana snipped off all the babies on all three plants so in another couple of week I am going to at least 16 more plants.  I decided that I am going to put a couple together so that the plants are full.

I love this yogurt it has a touch of honey and it is good.  It is very thick so I mix it with other yogurt and it is a very yummy snack.  There is Greek yogurt without the honey also.

The other night Nick and Sasha were playing hockey which is funny to watch them play together and they both got a penalty so they both went into the kennel for two minutes.  Nick hits the ball and Sasha goes after it then Nick gets the ball again and hits it and around and around it goes.


The other night I called Dana for supper and she was not coming so I went and looked for her and she said that Stanley was going to read a book while we were having supper and then she took this picture.  Funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment