Thursday 16 June 2011

Tired, but lots done

This week has been so crazy, Tuesday I woke up thinking/feeling that is was Thursday which is weird because I do hot lunch on Tuesday and still did hot lunch but all week I felt that it is Friday the very next day and now that it is here I do not know what day it feels like.  Man I hate that.

Nick was supposed to have a field trip but it got postponed due to rainy weather so now he is going on Monday, he is super excited about it.  Dana is going on hers on Tuesday.  Dexter is now finished his exams.


Here is our little Gabby at 3 weeks.  We went to see her about 4 times before we brought her home.

She is so small and cute.

Tonight Nick had another hockey game and they played the same team we played on Thursday.  Nick was not too happy about it but tonight went better we still lost but our team played better and got 3 goals.  The score was 9-3 and last time it was 15-0.  Not good his team played better and they should be happy because that team is stacked with AAA players on the team and we only have 1 to there 6. 

Nick's new blocker and trapper, he loves them I am surprised he does not sleep with them.  Ha Ha.

This is Dana's Stanley she has sewed in school.  She had to cut it out and sew all the pieces together and now she is ready to stuff him and then sew him closed she is so excited about and I am so proud of her she had never sewed anything before and really loves to sew.  She gets to finish him tomorrow at school and can not wait.  (Sorry about the picture I missed turning it before I uploaded my photo's) 

This is a page I did with photo's from the last July 1st before we moved.  What a fun day it was together with family and having a good time.  The kids loved playing, we ate good food, saw the fireworks, and just hung out together.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment