Monday 13 June 2011

Busy weekend Busy day

What a busy weekend, the sun was shinning so that was good and made me happy.  Thursday Nick had track and field what a super nice day, I made sure the kids had sun screen and bug spray on but did not for me so when the day was over I was a bit red on my arms and legs.  Nick did really good got 2nd and 3rd place in running, for the rest I do not know how they worked that out I am thinking the rest was just for fun.  Which is good things need to be just for fun sometimes.  Friday was the last day for hot lunch and we had decided to bring a something to eat.  I made brownies (for some reason it feels like I have written this already) we had  a good time eating and talking and mostly laughing.

Nick got the lawn mowed and then headed off camping with his friend and Dex was gone so it was just Dana home.  We went and picked up Gabby around 7:30pm she had grown but was still so tiny.  She is only 5 weeks old.  What a fun night that was we had Gabby, Sasha both in bed with us.  Usually Sasha sleeps on the floor but no she had to be right by Gabby. 

Saturday we went to Pawsitive rewards to get her a collar and name made up and a couple of toys just for her (small ones). 

I also had club so much fun we made 2 cards and a double page scrapbook page.  I need to upload my photo's so I can put them on here.

This was one of the cards I made last month at club.  Simple but nice.


When I was doing laundry these are the treasures I pulled out of Nick's pocket.  What a funny boy and what a variety too.  He is collecting bottle caps and likes it when he finds the hockey ones.

I am going to get my pictures done tomorrow then I can have current pictures to show.  The hockey game has started and Vancouver is going to win the Cup.  GO CANUCKS GO

Mary Fish's scrapbook room is looking so good.  I love her DVD shelf.  I wish there was an Ikea here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment