Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cookies, muffins and mini books

Yesterday was a fun day.  Nick was home sick (?) he didn't move from the sofa and didn't eat much till after lunch then I could not fill him up.  Every 30 min or so he was saying he was hungry.  For lunch he had a sandwich and some yogurt, then later he had a banana, more yogurt, two pieces of bread with crunchy peanut butter and nutella, and some cookies that I had made and after that he said he was still hungry.  He was still the same size this morning he didn't grow any thank goodness, his hockey gear has to last him a couple of years.  We played checkers, read some books, he had a nap and read out of our french book we have at home.


I have signed up for Big Picture scrap booking that Stacey Julian started, it is on the computer, some of the classes are self paced and others have a time limit.  The mini book I did "words to live by" book had a time limit.   There are a whole bunch of classes you can take some are free and some cost money, I am all about doing the free ones.   I am doing a class right now called mini memories and have to have 4 mini books that are either sized 4x4 or 4x6.  I decided that instead of going to spend money on more albums I would just make my own.   I have tons of cardboard and a cinch tool so it would be easy.

I needed 4 different colors so I went through my paper and found 4 sheets that matched.  The books are titled, all about us, places we love, people we love, things we love.  Yesterday I got my papers picked out, the cardboard cut and glued and while I was watching TV I sanded down the edges.





This morning I used my Cinch and punched all the holes in the paper, backs and fronts of the mini books.  Now I need to make the title pages then upload my photo's to the web site.  Then go through my photo's and add them into the books.  It is a fun little project.  It will be fun to look through them when I have them completed.

Here is another fun sign I got off of face book.  I am all finished making my muffins so this afternoon I can work on my little books.

No comments:

Post a Comment