Monday 10 October 2011

Nice days

Last week it was kind of cool but Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were so nice out.  I was able to hang my clothes on the line, the boys mowed the lawn probably for the last time this year.  Next thing will be the leaves to rake.
Last week when it was so cold poor Gabby was shivering so I found Harts old sweater and put it on her.  It was a bit big but when her and Sasha got playing off came the sweater.



Thursday night Matthew and his little brother Ethan and Nick  were playing hockey outside.  It is so nice to have the full driveway for the kids to play on.








Paul took the camera cord to work so I will have to wait till tomorrow to down load the other pictures I took over the weekend.  I hope every one had a good thanksgiving weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment