Monday 23 May 2011

Wow What a Day!!

Well today was a good day I got a lot done which is always a bonus.  Dexter and his friend Dylan had a bottle drive today so I was taking them this am.  They had a good time and they are hopefull that they got enough bottles for the rockin relay which is this coming week.  They were tired when they got home and hungry.  Boys.

Dexter and Dylan playing X-box, sitting in the same chair together. 

I made a list this morning of everything I wanted to get done and am happy to say that I got everything but the floors done and putting my new stuff in my scrap room put away.  Why does my fun stuff always get put to last then not done? 

I have decided that I am going to work out everyday.  I go for a walk everyday but that is about it.  I got the Zumba for Wii and I am going to use it.  I am not happy with my body so time to do something about it again.  I am an emotional eater so I need to work on when I feel like eating because I am bored, sad, happy and so on that I do something else instead.  I have heard good things about Zumba so I am excited to give it a whirl.  My sister in law Jodi loves Zumba says it is fun and a good work out.  Will keep you posted on how it is going. I want to be able to run again. I was running 10K and I felt good. 

Last night while we were watching a movie together Dana says out of the blue. "My period has not started yet".   Nick is like what is that?  Oh Dana, I said that is good you are a lucky girl, don't you think that your period is a private matter?  Sometimes she says the strangest, funniest things.  Being autistic she sometimes just does not think first before she says something.  She is not too bad but sometimes she is thinking about something and just says it instead of saying it in private or just to me.  Thank goodness it is not too bad or embarressing but sometimes it does cause a little bit of a discussion with Nick about what she said.  Nick is good though he has a good understanding and is very good to Dana.  He calls her his "needs" sister.  Not to her of course. 

It has been a good long weekend and hopefully the week will go by just as good. I have hot lunch tomorrow and going to try Zumba then play in my scraproom.  I need to get some father's day cards made.

No comments:

Post a Comment