Wednesday 25 May 2011

Beautiful Day Today

What a beautiful day today the sun was shinning, kids were happy, I was happy, what a beautiful day.  The kids got up and to school good and Dana rode her scooter to school and she was happy about that.  It made the walk to school so much better than hearing her complain about walking to school.  Now Paul or I just need to show her how to collapse it so she can put it in her locker.  I took the long way home and worked out and then had to change some things in my scrapbook room so I could open the window.  I like it now, the window more open lets more light in and makes the room seem larger.   This is a before picture.




Sorry I tried to rotate the picture but it didn't work.  I will take another one the other way.  Not much window is showing and not much light either.  The ink pad holder by the window Paul and I made them last year I love them they hold all my ink pads and are so easy to see and get.  The table Dexter made at school, he wanted it in his room for a computer desk but when we got it home it was much too high.  I said Dex it makes the perfect height for my cutting machines so I traded him my shorter/smaller table for his taller/bigger one.  I love it When I use my Sizzix or Cuttle bug it is the perfect height for using them.  I hope when he leaves he won't remember his table and if he does I will have to have Paul make me one.

When I walked to get Dana and Nick from school I took Sasha's comb and brush and boy did a lot of her hair come out, she probably felt better and it was good to have all that dog hair gone outside and not in the house. 
The kids have enjoyed the nice day they have been riding bikes, scooter, playing basketball and just hanging  out.  Also the yard cleanup is going on so Paul, Dexter and I got some junk hauled to the curb so nice to get rid of stuff.  I even got the yucky elliptical out (man that thing hurt it was hard on my bones) I just hope that the truck comes tomorrow so the pile is gone sooner than later.  There was this guy in a truck who was driving around looking and going through every body's stuff to get things.  Nick and Dylan were riding there bikes around and when they came back I asked if they saw anything good and both of them said no just junk.  Too funny. 

Vancouver is in the Stanley Cup finals that is so exciting I hope they win the cup, it has been too long for a Canadian team to win the cup.  GO CANUCKS

Tomorrow I get to do Zumba again I am so excited it is so fun and I am not sore after I feel energized and ready to go which I love because then I get things done especially things that I really do not want to do.  The not so fun things.  Tomorrow is going to be another awesome day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment