Sunday 22 May 2011

First post

Hi and welcome to my blog.  I am excited to share my life, scrapbooking and cards with you.  My hubby and I have 3 kids and live hundreds and hundreds of miles away from our family and this is a good way to share what is going on with us. 
The kids enjoying the sun.  It has been raining for days and days so now that the sun is out we are outside enjoying it all.  And Sasha is getting in on the fun too. 

Nicholas "the brick wall" had a awesome season this year and loved being a goalie.  Nick started out as a player and did so good he got the hustler award pretty much at every tournament.  He is a super fast skater and making goals, last year he decided to be a goalie and had an awesome goalie coach Aaron who helped him out.  Thanks Aaron :-)

My Dana girl, she hates her picture being taken so when she lets me take her picture I jump at it.  Dana took a babysitters course at her school and had a great time.  She learned some First Aid and how to care for different age kids.  She had a great time.  She was there from 9:30am to 3:00pm and got to pack a lunch, she was excited but disappointed that it was not the next saturday or the next. 


This is the oldest Dexter, he is a good kid, older brother and friend most of the time.......keeping postive he got to work last summer in Alberta (we are from Alberta but at the moment are living in NB) and had a blast.  He stayed with my brother Justin and sister in law Jodi.  He was able to make some money, make new friends, work and buy his own laptop.  But most important got to spend some quality time with his little cousins.

My hubby and I have been together for going on 14 years. We have had our ups and downs but always have each other to count on.  My hubby is always willing and able to help me out especially when I need him to build something.  He works hard supporting our family, he makes sure we are all happy and taken care off. Love you Hun Bun.





This is my scrapbook room I LOVE MY ROOM it is the only room in the house that stayes this clean all the time. I love clean and organized I can find things fast.  All the wood pieces my Hubby and I built together except for this table, Dexter built this at school.  It is the perfect height to stand at and use my sizzix and cuttle bug machines.  I try and do something everyday whether it is make a card or start a page I love to be in my scraproom. 


Sasha our puppy (well she is a year old now) she is a very smart good girl and we all love her. 


Here is Dana's Kitty, Mittens sleeping in her favorite spot in the top bunk so Sasha can not get her.


One of our pet hamsters.  Lightning she is super fast and the kids love to play with her.

Well time to hang out with the family. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment