Monday 5 March 2012

Out door rink, Dana's hair and Katherine

Wow has it ever been a while since I blogged.  It has been busy around here.  A couple of weeks ago I took Nick and his friend Brody to the outdoor rink.  It was fun to watch them skate around, and especially Nick he can sure fly with out his goalie gear on.  Nick and Brody were the only ones but in a few minutes some other kids showed up and they had a hockey game.  I sat in the van and tried to keep warm.




I also got another phone call about Dana's hair.  They do not seem to realise how sensitive her head is. Yes if she would comb it every single day then it would be fine but she does not then it gets tangles in it and is painful.  I don't think I will get any more phone calls about her hair though I told the school if I got any more I would charge them with harassment. (I would not really do that but I am so sick of the hair issue)  I went to the hair salon and got some dry hair treatment and came home and wow it ever help so much with combing her hair.  I also got her a hair appointment to get her hair cut the next day. I got some dry hair shampoo and so far her hair has been much better.





Three nights a week I take my friends daughter and we do some sort of activity.  We go for walks, play at the park, play hockey and of course play in the snow. Katherine loves to play hockey so one night we went to the out door rink but she really didn't like the ice so the next time we went to the school parking lot.  Dexter, Paul, Nick, Katherine and I went and played.  It was fun.  Nick does really good with Katherine, he watches out for her and makes sure she is OK and having fun.  Katherine has a very funny sense of humour.  She always makes us laugh.









No comments:

Post a Comment