Monday 5 March 2012

Hair cuts, hockey

Nick and I decided that we would like to get our hair cut too.  When ever I try and get a good picture of Nick he is always silly.  So on Minda after I did hot lunch Nick came with me to the cross walk and had lunch with me then we went and got our hair cut.



We have been having the Sister Missionaries over for supper and the dogs love them.  They come every Thursday and they put in there order for supper.  By having them say what they would like to eat has relieved a lot of stress on me.  I do not mind having people over but trying to decide what to feed them just stresses me right out.

Brody, Brock and Nick had a hockey game in the driveway the other day.  It is fun to watch them play. 


We had a game in Heartland and Nick and I carpooled with Brock and his Mom Victoria.  The rink was an old barn it was weird and cold.  It was not a good game at all and the boys feel asleep on the way home.




Nick also got asked to be the goalie for the Fredericton Flames AAA hockey team for the spring.  He was so excited and has had one practise already and loved it.

Katherine came over and we played on the Wii.  She loves to play the Wii and is very competitive.  She loves it when she beats Dexter.












No comments:

Post a Comment