Wednesday 21 March 2012

First day of Spring

The first day of Spring was so nice, we had the sun shinning, kids rode their bikes to school, no coats, hats, gloves.  It was an awesome day.  Lunch time at work was busy, because lots of people were out going for a walk.

Nick's last two games were a win for the team.  Nick won his last game in net 6 to 2, it was a good game and the last game we won 4 to 3.  Now we are off to New York the last weekend in March.  Then AAA hockey starts.  Nick is super excited to head off to the big tournament.

Nick had another birthday party and the kids played floor hockey, they had fun of course.


Dana went for a bike ride with Rebecca and had a great time.  When she got home she was so dirty, but she had a huge smile on her face and was happy.  What is a little dirt I guess? She even let me take her picture which surprised me.


Dylan came over the other day and they were playing a game, I went upstairs for a minute and when I came back downstairs they were sitting in the blue chair so of course I had to take a picture.

I had club last Friday and it was so nice to get out of the house and do something fun.  We made two cards and two pages.  We tried the water colour paper, which I want to try again.  It is tricky getting the right amount of water after you have coloured the stamp with the water colour crayons.




When the Sisters were over last week it was Sister Ott's Birthday so we had a birthday cake, to celebrate her big day.

Today it is getting up to 25 degrees so I put some clothes in the washer before I left for work so when I got home I hung them out on the line.  I forgot to take a picture before I downloaded my pictures.  It is nice to hang clothes on the line again.




No comments:

Post a Comment