Tuesday 6 March 2012

Playing outside,

The kids have wanted to play outside on the big snow drifts so we have gotten dressed and away we go.  They climb up and push each other off and have tons of fun.  Katherine loves playing in the snow so it has been fun for her too.  The first time we went it was Dexter, Nick, Katherine and I.




Katherine managed to get both Nick and Dex down the hill and of course Sasha followed them.  Sasha is a good dog she watches out for Katherine.  Nick and Katherine went into the MFRC for a drink of water and Sasha would have followed her right in.  She paced back and forth in front of the door until Katherine came back out. Once Kat came out and Sasha was sure she was fine she followed her back to the snow pile.



As I am running around trying to get things done this is Dexter while he is waiting for me. 

The other day Nick had Brody and Brock over to play hockey.  They are so funny when they play together.  All three of them love hockey and love to be playing hockey and with each other.

Mondays for me are so crazy, I head out the door for 7:30am back home to take the kids to school back home around 9:00. At 11:00 I head to Nick's school for hot lunch, leave there at 12 for my cross walk go home for about an hour.  Leave the house at 2:00 work till 3:45 come home and am there for about 30 to 40 min leave for hockey practise come home at 7 head out and get Katherine and am back home around 9.  I have told my family that they have to clean up supper I no longer want to come home to dishes.  So last Monday Dexter made supper and this is what he made.  When you are freezing and hungry it was the best thing I had eaten.


Here is Sasha and Gabby laying in the sun.






No comments:

Post a Comment