Monday 18 June 2012

Pics I found

I was going through my pictures and found some that I didn't post before.  Here are a couple of Nick and his goalie coach Brandon and Riley our other goalie for our AAA Fredericton Flames. For a couple of the practises Brandon wore his goalie gear, Nick loved that.





Here is the Willie O Ree rink that Nick had his practises at.  It was a huge place two rinks, walking track, work out room.


Here is a pic of me after I got my hair cut back in Feb. 

One day there was a Wood Pecker that was going to town on this poor tree.


One Saturday i took Nick and Brody skating, they didn't have a game or a practise and wanted to go skating.

Here is Dana with her new hat she bought, she is a good little shopper, does not get that from me.

Nick and Dana playing Lego, they are so funny together.

Benedy and I at her house for Chris's birthday party.

Everyday after school Dana walks right by me and we visit for a bit then she would walk up and meet Dexter and hang with him for a bit.  Now that Dex is done working for Shirley Dana sits with me and hangs out till Nick is done school then the two of them walk home together.

After practise Nick got his new jacket and he was so excited for his AAA Fredericton Flames jacket.


Nick was playing around with the settings on the camera.


That is all, I can not upload any more pictures for some reason.

















No comments:

Post a Comment