Thursday 24 November 2011

Sick kids, first snow fall

Before Hockey practice Nick put more tape on the end of his goalie stick.



Monday for practice I took my camera and got some pictures of Nick and his buddies.  He was not impressed but his friends didn't care. Mitchel, Brock, Nick and Brody.




When practice was over Nick was so tired he said that his arms were sore.  The coaches made all the players do push ups and Nick said it was hard to do with all his gear on.  It was funny because some of the kids could not do them at all.  Nick and Brock did awesome (the two goalies) they were very entertaining, I love that the two of them get along and work together.  By the time we got home both Nick and I were very cold and Nick said that his throat hurt, so I ran down to the store to get some orange juice (I was all out).

Tuesday morning both Dana and Nick were sick.  Nick said if he moved he would throw up and Dana coughed so much that she threw up so they both stayed home.  Nick didn't even wake up till 12:30pm.  They just wanted soup for lunch then Nick just layed on the sofa and dozed off.  Dana sat in the blue chair with a blanket.

Wednesday we had our first snow storm.  Dana and Nick were home again, Dex went to school but was home by noon because of the snow.  Nick and Dana were upset because they were too sick to go outside and play in the snow, Sasha and Gabby loved going outside in the snow.


Both Dana and Nick tried to stay home again today, I told Nick if he didn't go to school today there would be no hockey game for him on Saturday, and I told Dana she had to go today too.  I hope they make it the whole day I am sure they will.  Tonight I have parent teacher interviews with Nick's teacher and next Monday's is Dana's.

Paul has been in the field this month and is supposed to be home on Friday.  I wonder how much snow they got out there on Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment