Saturday 3 August 2013

Up & going again

I have been having major issues with my blog for the last few weeks. Very frustrating for me. 
It seems that my last few posts are not on here anymore. It is frustrating that all my post for this year are gone. 
Nick has been busy mowing lawns and earned enough money to by himself a BMX bike. He was super excited about it. 


Nick rode his new bike for a couple days then we had rain, lots of rain. When it finally stopped raining he was out riding his bike but the happiness didn't last long, the handle bars kept going down and his seat wouldn't stay on. He was not impressed at all. 
He didn't even have the bike a week and it was falling apart. So he took it back, got his money back and went on the hunt for a new bike. He ended up finding a new bike in a new store, he wasn't going to chance another bike from the same store. 


I realized after I was looking at these pictures that Nick is wearing the same shirt. Must be a favourite. 

I am going to post this and see if it works. Fingers crossed




No comments:

Post a Comment