Friday 13 January 2012

Snow Day Today

Yesterday the weather channel kept saying we were under a storm watch.  I figured Dex and I wouldn't make it through the day before we were getting snowed on.  But lucky us we made it home before it started to snow.  It sure was chilly though.  The kids slept with there Jammie's on inside out.  I heard the Snow truck at 5:00am so I thought for sure there would be school but at 6:30am it was announced that school was cancelled.

Paul started the driveway before he left for work and I finished it.

Sasha and Gabby love the snow too, Gabby gets snowballs stuck to her fur, not too fun to get it all off of her either.  Dana and Nick have not been out yet, Nick is too busy playing hockey and Dana is sorting out her toys and reorganising them.


Nick has got another hockey tournament this weekend.  This time it is in St. John, he has a game tonight and two games tomorrow.  He is excited for more games to play.

Dana and I are going to make some cookies and maybe some muffins.  I wanted to get a picture of Dana with her PJ's inside out but she wouldn't let me.  She is a silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment